Collective Bargaining Database
Access Limited to Association Representatives
The Maine Education Association maintains electronic databases of collective bargaining agreements and other bargaining resources for the exclusive use of local association presidents, chief negotiators, their designees and other authorized association representatives.
Access to this site requires individual registration, verification of eligibility, and the use of a password.
- Local Association Presidents
- Local Association Chief Negotiators
- MEA Board of Directors
- MEA Statewide Bargaining Committee members
- MEA Staff
If you are an eligible user and wish to register for access to the database, please visit our website and click on “Register as a New User.”
Questions? Please contact MEA’s Collective Bargaining & Research Department:
- CJ Betit, Collective Bargaining & Research Director
- Cindy Fabbricatore, Collective Bargaining & Research Assistant
Locate your state and congressional representatives and share your views through our CyberLobby program.