Pre-Retirement Days are sponsored by the Maine Education Association in conjunction with the Maine Education Association-Retired. The purpose of these informational meetings is to inform MEA members, who intend to retire within five years, of the retirement options available to them through ANTHEM of Maine (MEABT ANTHEM plan), the Maine Public Employees Retirement System, and Maine Education Association. Information will be provided that should help those who participate in these pre-retirement days in doing the necessary planning to prepare for a smooth transition from school employment to retirement.
To register for one of the pre-retirement days, you must e-mail Peg Belanger at email@example.com. Registrations will be taken on a first-registration basis and will cease ten (10) days prior to each seminar.
Ellsworth area* - Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 4:30 pm - 6:30pm
Kennebunk area* - Saturday, September 20, 2014, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Auburn area* - Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Skowhegan area* - Saturday, October 4, 2014, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Rockland area* - Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Caribou area* - Saturday, October 18, 2014, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Brunswick area* - Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Waterville area* - Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Machias area* - Saturday, March 14, 2015, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- South Portland area* - Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Bangor area* - Saturday, March 21, 2015, 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
MUST PRE-REGISTER IN ORDER TO ATTEND
Enrollment is limited to 75 at each session so be sure to register early. (NOTE: must be an MEA member to attend.)
(*exact sites will be announced at a later date)
NOTE: Should a cancellation or change of venue occur, only those registered will be notified.